Senior Associate Solicitor for our property and Real Estate Department
McKenna & Co Solicitors has an opportunity for a Solicitor to join their Corporate and Property Department. McKenna & Co Solicitors delivers commercial solutions to the legal issues faced by their clients. They work collaboratively and take real pride in what they do for their clients. Solicitors with a minimum of 5 years property experience are encouraged to apply.
(Newly qualified Solicitors need not apply please).
Key skills and competencies:
· Minimum 5 years relevant post qualification experience in a corporate and property team
· Have outstanding excellent written and communication skills;
· Have experience both working in teams and in managing components of transactions independently, with specific experience in a broad range of corporate and transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions transactions
. Have experience working on large property transactions to include mergers and acquisitions.
· Be highly motivated with a strong work ethic and self-motivation
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to the deadlines associated with conveyancing transactions
· Be commercially astute with a strong business sense;
· Have the ability to effectively manage internal and external client relationships.
If you are interested in working with McKenna & Co. Solicitors please email a copy of your C.V. to email@example.com